Monday, June 28, 2010

quick recap

In the last 7 months of my life I have somehow managed to unwaveringly befriend some of the most creative, ridiculous, adventurous, energetic, beautiful, celebratory, caringly open-minded, charmingly aware, excitedly youthful, intensely motivated, wildly attractive, intimidatingly charismatic, pregnantly dry, unwieldidly splendid, painfully artistic, enthusiastically inquisitive, (endearingly evil), art-loving, honest-speaking, risk-taking, freedom-finding and resoundingly remarkable people I've ever met in my life.

Point is, I wanted to acknowledge that I feel quite rich with friends today. Hurray. which is awesomely ironic because 7 months ago I knew a total of 2 people in LA. Crazy to me, how impossible things tend to blend into possibleness given a little time and patience.

Cheesy, i know.. suck it up with a straw, suckers. :)

Mikie

No comments: