Thursday, June 17, 2010

mini-thoughts

Why do people sit in their parked cars
I eat food and spend money in quite the same fashion
Today I bought a video game that cost less than my day's gasoline
I have a love/hate relationship with people that don't ask
Unlimited text messages = Christmas every day
River water is nature's running bathhouse
"will the mountain last as long as i can wait" -Iron & Wine
We're always 5 minutes away from being in the mid-19th century
My heart lives in the old west
If God created Chocolate then Satan created Peanut Butter.
Oops. Too much Tabasco, not enough scramble.
Thanks sun, I needed that.
What keeps biting me
I love eating fruit picked from the wild
(aka blackberries, oranges, apples, grapes, grapefruits, cherries, pears, figs and now mulberries)
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams -Thoreau
Come see my play "Elevator" at the Hudson Guild Theatre!
Get naked, a trail

Poison oak

tiny little Rockies

31 Flavors, 1 middle finger

the last thing I want to see before I die

a building

chillaxin for the bus

Crazy Legs lovin the iPad

VIPOS status

don't fight it

No comments: