Thursday, April 23, 2009

Migshausted

Dilemmatime.
So, I'm sitting here on a comfortable queensize bed in a lofty 5th floor hotel room fit for a King Mikie, sprawled out with socks off in all my purpletoes glory - after 6 hours of flying, 9 hours of driving 5 hours of walking and 2 hours of sleeping over the past 1 1/2 days, in New York (a 3 hour time differnce) relaxed for once when I get a call that a few of my friends are 40
blocks away in this town from back home and I need I hop on the subway and ride the half hour trip to come have a drink. I have to wake up early tomorrow. And I'm stuck not sure what to do. I'm tired

2 comments:

moonshinejunkyard said...

well you won't forget it if you go, you'll probably have a blast and make a little memory and being tired is meaningless, not the stuff of memories...BUT mom says go to bed!

Papa Dan said...

Dad votes the 'go to bed' option also. Maybe tomorrow night for the friends.