Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 2 of one of the best jobs I've ever had.

Maybe this new year isn't about new things and changes, but genuinely facing realities I only glance at sideways on the rare occasion that I have a moment. Possibly rather this year is about wrapping my arms around all those things I dodge but know i should be doing yet don't for fear of something bigger than death - or even bigger than life.

If a hero writes his own world then lives in it, why should he not be tackling the mightiest demons and seizing the highest thrones? Who else to face the king in his own court but the unconquerable of unslayed dragons? Have you ever seen that little light stream down through the clouds just for a moment? Have you tasted sunshine? it's the elephant. It's the day. It's the truth, and it's bigger than any life we can manifest immediately.

It's 10 years from now or tomorrow.

2011, I'm going to unravel your innards and wind you up with clarity and precision. You will be the true founder. So go ahead and destroy me, rob me, leave me naked in the streets of my own desires. It will only make me stronger :)

migs

No comments: