Thursday, December 23, 2010

Procrastinating: Life in Pictures and Videos

Here's a video of what happened yesterday. Pretty amazing:


I found this lady on the roof


Last week Dan, Sophie and me went to Joshua Tree. I spelunked.


Bus Windshield Wiper


Here's a story about Ke$ha, and a rainy dashboard


Raindrops under the Lights of the W
(Note: I wasn't working when I took this)


During my Early Rider shifts, I was downtown constantly. Here's a lovely shot of a building


Here's Dan carrying his bike


Me, Saluting the Mountains


My drink at my agency's Holiday Party @ the Colony


Playing one of my favorite songs


Downtown in the morning


Sophie Green, ladies and gentlemen


My everyday, unrulily excellent parallel parking abilities.
(Note: I am NOT touching the curb)


Dick Van Dyke at the Hollywood Parade (Chitty Chitty Bang Bang float)
width="400">

On a waterfall


Hollywood Club, worst sound recording ever


Me pimpin it with my 3 favorite girls in all of Los Angeles


EPIC Bug Battle


Nice.


More to come,
but now I have to go buy/find all the presents. I hate driving in Koreatown, fyi. It's pure misery.
But the sun is shining and Christmas is two days off!! Not bad.

Lambers and I, signing off!


Adios

Mikie

1 comment:

mattbeatty said...

Awesome videos and pictures. I love Joshua Tree. I want to come out there with you! Maybe I should get a cheap ticket sometime and come out for a weekend and hang with you: hikes, parks, streetwalks, etc. I want to plan. Maybe I'll bring Jarom too. That'd be a heyday.

What is this Early Rider? is that your bar you work at?

Love the bike/mountain pics. and the bug battle. which waterfall is that?

i didn't know you liked Mumford and Sons. what a great record that is! Winter Winds is one of my season songs right now.