Friday, January 1, 2010

1/1/10

I'm using wireless fidelity on a bus over highway 17 into Santa Cruz.

It's January 1st 2010. I have this feeling, I've had it since setting sail from Heather's house this afternoon: it's going to be one of those years. We're off to a pretty solid start, and I have absolutely no idea what's going to happen. Pretty f-in sweet.

Spontaneously traveling on New Years day really sealed the deal,
check it out:

4 hours of train travel across Northern California
1 hour bus ride through the coastal range
7 hour hitch-ride down the 101 coastline back into the Los Angeles area
..and the rest is up to the gods.

Dear Gods: thanks for a legendary holiday run. Perfection.

So let's see what tastes and sights and sweet bright lights this 2010 will bring!

Real New Years resolutions:
make a life for myself in LA
love my friends
have an amazing summer
double my guitar-playing abilities
act in something real for gods sake
kiss the mountains
paint the walls
celebrate everything
love life
and...keep drinking! ;)

alright I'm in Scotts Valley now. close enough. adios MF's

No comments: