Sunday, May 24, 2009

Nine Inch Nails

The band is fantastic. Their music hits hard on my darker heart, reinvigorating a desire to wander empty streets of virtual cities or cross landscapes painted in gold and purple hues. My imagination smiles in release with the a black glee that I feel any time some solid 80's-style rock or techno lights up the airwaves.
I have some kind of affinity for pulse-driven dark beats and melodic rock voices. What is that? Why do I like it so much? I don't know, but I just want to punch my freaking fist into the sky and fly down a mountain or around a bend or tear apart white waves grinning in the freedom that this unnaturally beautiful music delivers.
Music is godly. It's incredible how much power it has over my spirit. I woke up feeling like a totally different person than I do now, thanks wholly to Nine Inch Nails (and Candice's greatness).
Done. Think about it. Rock it out and stare at the open sky.

Love migs

No comments: