Friday, October 29, 2010

David Goldstein

I need to get back into writing on here, and I will.

Partly because David Goldstein is an amazing man, and partly for myself.
Tonight I had a fantastic night at Dillons, my favorite restaurant/pub in Los Angeles. To be honest, I was taken by a lass who's brunette sideways glances pulled at my every heartstring.

Of course, I get overexcited over these things. But it's about time I'm in like for a girl.. if you know me then you know I love the challenge, and I certainly don't need any help. I'm a 'do-it-on-your-own-or-it-doesn't-get-done' kind of guy.

That isn't to say I'm giving this particular lady too much credit. She's lovely, but she might be some figmentation; a couple hours spent with someone only tells you whether or not you wouldn't mind spending a couple more with them.

This reminds me of some epic dreams I've been having lately, of infiltrating cities and saving the world in the face of apocalyptic threat.

In other words, it was a good night. One lovely girl, one rememberance of David Goldstein, and plenty of possibility ahead. A decent play despite my cracking voice, and the morning off. Not too bad.

Goodnight world. Look for more blogs, coming soon!

Love

Mikie

No comments: