Sunday, April 25, 2010

Brain clog

I have plenty to say right now, but the words are all constipated up inside my brain, jammed together and the pressure's getting intense. I need some mental drainage. Some release, an opening of the brain gates. Like Brain-o, urging the clog, cleaning it out. I want to speak but the filter's all thick and nothing's coming through.

There's piles of stuff, from Ewan McGregor's acting career to Candice, Andrew and Megan, my new friend TJ, strip clubs airports salmonella Indiana Jones Stephen Speilberg Stella Adler Hollywood Drai's Tiffney kidneys Acting School parking cars Kate Meryl Joe Daralee Hamlet Sherman Oaks climbing hiking trees dancing Harrison Ford Fair Trade Emma Stone sunshine late mornings moving USC beautiful mountains Paul Wheeler Dillons Dave Pasadena ruins sunsets Mt Baldy Lodge. I could toss out hundreds more, thousands and still not piece together one interesting idea. Just labels, each packed with it's own; far too much ammo at the shooting range but the gun's jammed. Brain jam.

The beautiful thing is this: I'll have actual stories to tell while sitting on the back of my boat this summer, between Troublemaker and camp. Finally.

Ok well I got some more crap to fill my head with. If you know any cleansing exercises, I seem to have forgotten all of mine. Let me know, clue me in.

In the meantime, here's a couple pictures








No comments: