Thursday, September 24, 2009

nobody's answering their telephones

A typical night for the Beatty's. No phones are answered, and I know there's a get together somewhere that I was forgotten to be invited to. Phil, you and me shall rue the day!

In other news, The Office is getting se-rious yo.
It's thursday night. I want to be living in LA comfortably. I don't want to worry about other people anymore. According to Trevor its time for me to finally mature into my manhood. Maybe it's not too late. I know it's not. In fact, I'm like a fine cheese, aging and becoming more valuable by the year. Or good wine. Or any other kind of food that we celebrate in its rotting or fermentation.

Honestly, I am starting to feel more manly and like Myself by the day, by the second. There's supposed to be a trip to Los Angeles coming up this weekend, where I will supposedly be renting a place with Dan Beckner and Candice Fox and myself for us to live. I happily have no job, no job prospects, no school, and a soon-to-be loan payment to look forward to. But the nice thing is? I'm free to do whatever I want. Because I love my life. and I'm on a MISSION.

Peace out yo's. I sound like a boy tied to a chair in a straight jacket trying to think his way out of it. Maybe I have a very very powerful mind. If only Justin or Daniel would move with me.. then I wouldn't feel so much like I'm leaving all my lifelines behind

I just decided, I'm gonna play Doom on Dad's computer. Good idea.

Peace

1 comment:

moonshinejunkyard said...

hey, i called you back when i got home! phones are no guarantees. anyway sorry things didn't work out last night. we'll have fun tonight. and then what a wonderful weekend you shall have. if you can rig this up well, you're going to feel very good and manly about it. i think trevor is right. make things happen for your life. that's great you're on a mission. i'm excited to see what happens. just don't forget to take your bins with you!!!