Monday, December 15, 2008

I just shattered the coffee pot

There's something suspicious about this. I sometimes feel like the world of material things is out to get me. I have a severe knack for breaking beautiful things, spilling drinks, dropping glasses, smooching bumpers, bonking people - and at the same time I'm remarkably good at Yoga and other balance-related activities. So what is the deal?! Am I just so good that the world feels a need to belittle my supernatural powers of perfect balance through humbling chastisement?
Why do I break only beautiful things, and leave the crappy stuff unscathed?

1 comment:

Susan said...

Mikie, sorry about your coffee pot. Why the red coffee? Did you get a nice new one? The coffee maker was okay right? Sometimes you can just get the glass pot part at a thrift store. I love you honey, Mom