Friday, June 20, 2008

I think I've figured something out.
While listening to Wilco just now
I think I realized something.
It wasn't anything too special, to anyone else
but it really meant a lot to me
It's not about what I was thinking about before
and that's when I said "f*ck it" to the door
of an empty house, to a beautiful silence that the neighbors heard,
It made me wonder where I'd be in twenty years
when I found this proposition in my mind.
there was a little jealous reaction
from some where else inside
my mind was in control (my mind was)
and it knew what I was hiding when I was hiding
the clouds about it knew about it too
so did the cat, he'd seen it all along of course
seen the worst, curled up in my lap
never feeling sorry, not wanting that
just love that happens alone
my mind inside alone it needs
alone to need to see

No comments: