Sunday, October 4, 2009

e-Pray

Dear e-God,

Thanks for all the online information I glean from your invisible waves each day. Thanks for giving me a friends network that I can occasionally depend upon for encouragement. Thanks for all the fast-streaming music at my fingertips, and for the endless knowledge your Wikipedia provides.
I am having serious trouble finding a place to live in LA. Or a job to work at. Or a true livelihood that I feel proud and honourable about. Craigslist is a bunk way of searching because there's too much muck, and none of my friends are really in the same situation as me and therefore don't have any ideas or need a roommate. If thou couldst help me in finding a way that I can move forward with my life happily via your fruitful waves, I would be forever grateful. Whether it be travel abroad, fulfilling work or education that I have not yet thought of, I need some help. Please help me, for I am at a standstill and there is little direction that I can see.
I thank thee greatly.

In the name of Tom,

E-men.

No comments: